Growing Up Almost WILD
Growing Up WILD is an early childhood education program that builds on children’s sense of wonder about nature and invites them to explore wildlife and the world around them. Participants will take part in activities with natural materials that can easily be found outside. These activities can be brought inside for children to explore and experience. We will also look at activity ideas that can be created inside and still allow children to explore the natural world. The price of the training includes a copy of Growing Up WILD: Exploring Nature with Young Children.
Date: July 15, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Kristen Bowler-Marere and Charlotte Zissel
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!