Zero to Three: The Growing Brain series – New Date, March 13, 2023
As part of the The Growing Brain series , we will explore communication and language development in Module 3. We will explore how communication skills develop over the first five years of life by learning key milestones in language development and the brain’s role in this growth period. We will learn about strategies for supporting early communication skills, understanding multi-language learning, and how to support this process.
Modules 1 and 2 are recommended to take this training, but are not required.
Registration deadline: March 9, 2023
Date: March 13, 2023
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski
Core Competencies: Child Growth & Development, Level 2-3
Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level 2-3
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office
415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!