Exploring Toddler Curriculum (wait list)
This class is full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a wait list.
This class is for caregivers of children ages 1 to 2-1/2. Is your toddler curriculum based on what parents ask for, on what you think toddlers need to know for kindergarten, or on what the teacher before you had planned? When curriculum is based on research, individual development, and culture, toddlers are more successful and teachers are happier. Come consider whether your curriculum is on the right track or could use a little fine-tuning!
This class is free for teachers serving toddlers. Space is limited.
Date: October 21, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Esther Iles
Core Competencies: Child, Growth, & Development Level 3; Families & Community Partnerships Level 3
Location:Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.