Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-R) Deep Dive ** CANCELLED**
11/13/2019 Update: Regrettably we are canceling this training due to it not meeting the minimum number of participants. If you are wanting to register or be put on an interest list for the next time we offer this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
ECERS-R Deep Dive is a comprehensive study of the Environment Rating Scales Preschool/PreK scale. Participants will learn how to observe, score, and understand each indicator of the tool. They will also learn and understand the unique terms used throughout the scale such as, “substantial portion of the day.” The course will cover how to conduct a detailed reliable observation. This course is required for participants that will become reliable in the ERS ECERS tool.
Date: November 18, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Charlotte Zissel
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment (3), Interactions (3)
Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC) 3900 Broadway
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.