Enhancing the Quality of Early Learning (EQEL) – Year 2- 10 hours *NEW DATES*
According to the new WAC effective 8/1/19, after completing the 30-hour Child Care Basics, new teachers take EQEL year one 10-hour class the following year. This series is the EQEL year two, the next 10 hour class. This is a pilot with newly developed content. It will address continuous quality improvement, engaging interactions and environments, and positive behavior strategies. This class is only open to teachers who are required by WAC to take it, who have completed Child Care Basics since 8/1/19, and EQEL year one modules.
To receive STARS credit, you will be required to participate in this session by typing comments or participating in surveys, polls, and discussions. As a participant, you must be able to view the instructor and visuals aids. You will not be required to show yourself on camera, however, it does help with having more meaningful conversations with one another. You must attend ALL sessions. Partial credit will NOT be given.
All trainings will continue to take place as live, online sessions via Zoom video conferencing.
Dates: 11/9/21, 11/16/21, 12/7/21 and 12/14/21
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski and Elyssa Yunker
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment level 2-3
Registration Deadline 11/2/21
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!