Early Achievers Level Two Training: Strengthening Families for Early Learning
Strengthening Families Protective Factors provide a framework to prevent child abuse and neglect and promote optimal development. The protective factors focus each on family’s strengths and resiliency. By recognizing and building on existing strengths within communities and families, we can support all families in providing a healthy, safe, and loving environment for children.
Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Trainer: Fran Davidson
Cost: 0.00 for primary or secondary Early Achievers contacts
60.00 for additional attendees
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office
415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.