Directors Toolbox: Circle of Influence – Implementing Shared Decision Making & Participative Management Session 1 (Postponed)
For the health and safety of staff and participants, the training scheduled to start on March 10 has been pushed back until March 24, 2020. If needed, the training may be pushed back further as the public health situation evolves. We will keep all participants informed of dates and changes.
Thank you for your understanding. Be well!
Building trust and a spirit of collaboration among staff in early childhood programs is central to achieving high-performing work teams. Meaningful staff involvement in decision-making is one way that trust and commitment to organizational goals are achieved. This workshop provides a framework for analyzing different types of decisions in program management and suggests ways that directors can move toward a more participative process in achieving program goals.
The target audience is administrators and lead teachers of early childhood programs. Participants will receive a copy of Circle of Influence and follow-up coaching.
This three-part series will be held on three Tuesdays: March 10, March 24, and April 7, 2020.
Date: March 10, 2020
Time: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski
Core Competencies: Level 3-4: Professional Development & Leadership, Program Planning & Development
Location:Everett Community College 2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.