Devereux Flip It Training
(Sorry, class full. Waiting list available)
Devereux Flip It focuses on implementing an easy-to-use four step strategy in response to challenging behaviors. Applying research based-techniques proven to support social-emotional development and improve behaviors, this strategy relies on a foundation of relationships, empathy, and understanding of trauma and toxic stress. Participants will learn about and practice the four steps: (F)eelings, (L)imits, (I)nquiry and (P)rompts and how to use them in a variety of situations and behaviors most prevalent in the classroom.
Date: March 16, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Sarah Birch
Everett Community College – Gray Wolf Hall 2000 Tower Street, GWH 152
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.