Devereux Flip It Training
Devereux Flip It training focuses on an easy to use four step strategy in response to challenging behaviors. This strategy relies on a foundation of relationships, empathy, understanding of trauma and toxic stress, and puts together research based techniques proven to support social-emotional development and improve behaviors. Participants will learn about the four steps: (F)eelings, (L)imits, (I)nquiry and (P)rompts, how to use them in a variety of situations, as well as practice using them in response to behaviors most prevalent in the classroom.
Date: February 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment - Level 3
Verdant Health Commission – Cedar Room
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. Otherwise, please check your spam or junk mail folders, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive it.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!