Devereux Flip It – New Location!
Devereux Flip It training focuses on an easy-to-use four step strategy in response to challenging behaviors. This strategy relies on a foundation of relationships, empathy, understanding of trauma and toxic stress, and puts together research based techniques proven to support social-emotional development and improve behaviors.
Participants will learn about the four steps: (F)eelings, (L)imits, (I)nquiry and (P)rompts and how to use them in a variety of situations, as well as practice using the steps in response to behaviors most prevalent in the classroom. The class fee includes a Flip It practice book.
Date: August 3, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Jaime Thompson
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Interactions, at levels 2-3
Location:Child Care Aware – Skagit Office 415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.