The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers, & Twos
How do you know that the children in your care are thriving and making progress in all areas of their development? The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive curriculum that offers daily support, guidance, and inspiration to teachers and caregivers of the youngest learners.
Join us for an exclusive training with a special guest instructor from Teaching Strategies® offered over two days, December 9–10, 2019.
UPDATE 11/22/19: Kits are not included, nor are they necessary for the two-day training. However, if you do have them, the instructor will be using the three foundational volumes and suggests you bring them to follow along.
Please note: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are recommended browsers when registering for classes. The website has been experiencing technical difficulties with Safari, Vivaldi, and other browsers.
Date: December 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Dawn Hendricks
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment Level 3-4
Location:Everett Public School Building 3900 Broadway
Everett, WA 98201
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.