Conscious Discipline Book Study
You are invited to join us as we delve into the concepts of Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Classrooms by Dr. Becky A. Bailey. Each child care program or classroom has its own culture that supports behavioral patterns and impacts learning. Conscious Discipline teaches how to intentionally build a positive culture of learning.
In this series, participants will read and study at their own pace, as well as engage in online group discussions via Coaching Companion and Zoom. A copy of Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Classrooms is included in the cost of the training. Registration closes September 14, in order to have enough time to get books to registrants prior to the first meeting.
Session dates include:
Introduction – September 21, 2021
Part 1 – October 26, 2021
Part 2 – November 30, 2021
Part 3 – January 4, 2022
Part 4- January 25, 2022
Date: September 21, 2021– January 25, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Trainer: Elyssa Yunker
Core Competencies: Child Growth and Development, Interactions, Professional Development and Leadership
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!