Conscious Discipline – Everett (Session 3 & 4)
Each childcare program or classroom has its own culture that supports behavioral patterns that aid or impede learning. Conscious Discipline teaches how to intentionally build a culture of learning. To successfully teach a life skill we must model and demonstrate it in daily life.
Conscious Discipline® is an evidence-based, trauma-informed approach. It is recognized by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices, and received high ratings in a Harvard analysis of the nation’s top 25 social-emotional learning programs.
Date: April 4, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Trainer: Pat Cavit
Core Competencies: Level 2: Child Growth & Development, Curriculum Learning Development, Interactions
Location:Everett Community College 2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.