Child Care Basics
Child Care Basics – Bellingham
Child Care Basics is a Washington State 30-hour required training for Child Care Center and Family Home Child Care Staff.
Child Care Basics prepares early learning professionals to care for children as they gain knowledge about child development, planning engaging activities, guiding appropriate behavior, and maintaining healthy environments. Child Care Basics is based on the Washington State Core Competencies for Early Care and Education Professionals. Interactive learning activities, video clips, discussion questions, and additional resources provide a variety of learning opportunities. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs and licensing requirements of both child care center staff and family home child care providers.
This is an in-person training with significant reading and homework requirements (approximately 9-12 hours).
Opportunity Council – First Floor Conference Room
1111 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Registration and payment are required 48 hours prior to class
- Registration not accepted at class – please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please!
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at (360) 734-5121 ext 227 or email@example.com.
Date: August 25, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!