Child Care Basics
Child Care Basics is a Washington State 30-hour required training for Child Care Center and Family Home Child Care Staff. The training will be held on three Saturdays: June 1, June 15, and June 29. Participants must attend all three sessions to complete course.
Child Care Basics prepares future early learning professionals to care for children as they gain knowledge about child development. Participants will learn how to plan engaging activities, guide appropriate behavior, and maintain healthy environments. Interactive learning activities, video clips, discussion questions, and additional resources provide a variety of learning opportunities. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs and licensing requirements of both child care center staff and family home child care providers.
This is an in-person training with significant reading and homework requirements (approximately 9-12 hours).
Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Trainer: Anastasia Vitovitz
STARS: The completed course satisfies the State licensing requirement for child care providers.
Country Dawn Preschool and Childcare 10315 20th ST SE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.