Business of Child Care – Waiting List Full
Sorry! This training is full.
The Business of Child Care is a rigorous business curriculum uniquely designed for early childhood owners and administrators. This curriculum covers business plans, business leadership, hiring, marketing, and finance. It delivers hands-on learning activities and tools to strengthen child care businesses, prepare for lending opportunities, and improve facilities, program marketing, and overall program effectiveness. This virtual series is a mixture of live webinars and self-paced learning. All work must be completed for credit.
This training includes a kick-off orientation on April 5 from 1:00 -2:00 p.m., as well as five sessions of training with different trainers that each bring their expertise. Training sessions will be held April 12, April 26, May 10, May 24, and June 7, 2021, each meeting from 1:00–2:30 pm.
The sessions will take place as a live, online classes (they will not be recorded). Participants will be emailed a link to register with Zoom, our online platform.
To receive STARS credit, you will be required to participate by typing comments or participating in discussions. Requirements: stable internet access, audio via phone or speaker, and an email address. As a participant, you must be able to view the instructor and visuals aids. You will not be required to show yourself on camera, but it can be nice to have face-to-face contact. Tips for participating in the class will be emailed to you the week of the training.
Date: April 5, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Trainer: Jamie Ashton and Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Professional Development & Leadership, Level 4
- Registration required at least 48 hours in advance
- Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!