Building Relationships Using Observation and Documentation for Infants and Toddlers- CANCELLED
For the health and safety of staff and participants, this training has been cancelled until further notice. Thank you for understanding!
How do you know that the children in your care are thriving and making progress in all areas of the development? Implementing effective observation and documentation methods is key to this knowledge. Learn the whys and hows of planning for facilitation of learning, effective observation, and the gathering and organizing of documentation. Get to know the children in your care in a deeper way and increase the level of professionalism in your child care program.
Date: March 24, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Esther Iles
Core Competencies: Level 3 - Ongoing Measurement of Child Care Progress
Location:Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.