Build a Resilient Teaching Team
Building a resilient teaching team is essential to creating a vibrant classroom environment and supporting children to be ready to learn and thrive. In this training we will explore the role of core values and personality types in better understanding yourself and the members of your team. We will dig into the importance of relationships and learn strategies to foster positive relationships, including active listening as a way to develop a relationship with a team member. The training wraps up with individual reflection on the use of strategies in practicing presence as you envision what you want to create for children, colleagues, and families in your program.
Training registration deadline of October 14, 2021.
All trainings will continue to take place as live, online sessions via Zoom video conferencing.
Date: October 19, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Trainer: Jamie Ashton
Core Competencies: Program Planning & Development (Level 3), Professional Development and Leadership (Levels 2-4)
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!