The Best Practice Series supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the Environment Rating Scale-3 (ERS-3) and other tools. These are classes for providers who are fairly new to the early learning field or want to review best practices.
For children’s success in school and life, research demonstrates that warm and responsive relationships with adults are critical to social-emotional learning in young children. This training is one of six modules in the Best Practices Series that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the Environment Rating Scale 3 (ERS-3).
This module will introduce best practices for teachers interacting with children individually, in groups, and among their peers. We will look at interactions that promote self-regulation and provide proactive tips to use every day. Interacting with the children outside, both verbally and playing alongside them, we will come away with ideas on how to get the most out of gross motor time.
Date: August 24, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Jeanne Holdal
Core Competencies: Level II - Interactions: Providing Individual Guidance/Enhancing Group Experience
Child Care Aware – Skagit Office
415 W Gates Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Folks arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.