Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Content Area VII: Program Planning and Evaluation, Level 3 , Level 4 Content Area VIII: Displaying Professionalism in Practice, Level 3
The Business of Child Care
The Business of Child Care is a comprehensive business training that provides participants with crucial business elements necessary to run successful child care programs. This program will help strengthen your business and help you plan for lending opportunities, quality initiatives, facility improvements, social media marketing, financial health, and program effectiveness. This training can help you turn your business dreams into reality.
The Business of Child Care will be presented through five Modules that will include live instructor led Zoom sessions and self-paced online work between Modules. The class will take seven weeks to complete.
Kick-off Meeting: September 13, 2022
Module 1: September 20, 2022
Module 2: September 27, 2022
Module 3: October 11, 2022
Module 4: October 25, 2022
Module 5: November 8, 2022
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!