Anti-bias Classroom Series: Four Core Goals of Anti-bias Curriculum
To be effective, anti-bias education works as an underpinning perspective, which permeates everything that happens in an early childhood program—including your interactions with children, families and coworkers—and shapes how you put curriculum together each day (Derman-Sparks & Edwards, 2019). This training will support you to begin the journey toward anti-bias curriculum in your classroom. Participants will read the article, “Understanding Anti-bias Education: Bringing the Four Core Goals to Every Facet of Your Curriculum” and reflect with trainer and peers in discussion that will enhance curricula offerings to all children.
All trainings will continue to take place as live, online sessions via Zoom video conferencing.
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Jodi Escalante
Core Competencies: Curriculum and Learning Environment, Level 4
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!