Active Play & Healthy Eating
Join Kat Kayser to learn more about how physical activity and healthy eating prepare children for learning and success in school. Participants will practice using materials to create gross motor activities, learn how to incorporate physical play and healthy eating into daily practice, and discuss daily family-style meals and why they are important.
This training is based on the Early Achievers Health Connections Project and is suitable for all licensed family child care providers, child care center classroom teachers, and administrators.
Date: February 24, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Kat Kayser
Core Competencies: Curriculum & Learning Environment Level 1, Health, Safety & Nutrition Level 2
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at email@example.com for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!