Active Play & Healthy Eating Practices in Child Care
Join us for a discussion on how physical activity and healthy eating prepare children for success in school. Participants will practice using materials to create gross motor activities, learn how to incorporate physical play and healthy eating into daily practice, and discuss daily family-style meals and why they are important.
This training is based on a training originally facilitated by the Early Achievers Health Connections Project and is suitable for all licensed family child care providers, child care center classroom teachers, and administrators.
Date: November 12, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Elyssa Yunker
Core Competencies: Health, Safety & Nutrition, Level SA; Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level 2D
Child Care Aware – Lynnwood Office 3400 188th St SW
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.