A Literary Adventure
This training will support teachers to develop an engaging storytelling experience for children. Teachers will learn how to have fun with active communication centered around children’s literature. Teachers will gain skills in creating a prepared and relaxed atmosphere during large and small group reading.
Date: November 13, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Kat Kayser
Core Competencies: Promoting Language & Communication Development; Interactions, Enhancing Group Experiences
Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.