A Literary Adventure
Ignite children’s wonder and imagination through books and reading. A Literary Adventure supports teachers in creating an engaging experience to ensure children get the most out of every book. Learn how to intentionally build a book collection with characters and topics that expand children’s understanding of the world. Participants will practice active communication centered around children’s literature and gain skills in preparing a relaxed atmosphere for large and small groups.
Bonus! Participants will have a chance to win free books.
Date: November 13, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Kat Kayser
Core Competencies: Promoting Language & Communication Development; Interactions, Enhancing Group Experiences
Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.