Early Achievers Level Two Training: QRIS Introduction to Cultural Competency **CANCELLED**
CANCELLED due to inclement weather 2/6/19. This has been rescheduled for 3/6/19.
The understanding and respect of children’s cultural heritage is a foundation stone for their social/emotional well-being and intellectual development. This training helps early childhood educators to reflect on their daily caregiving and teaching practices of young children, heighten their level of awareness of cultural influences, and increase their ability to interact competently with children and families.
Date: February 6, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Fran Davidson
Cost: 0.00 for primary or secondary Early Achievers contacts
20.00 for additional attendees
Child Care Aware – Lynnwood Office
3400 188th St SW
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.