Rating Readiness Series: Using the ECERS
ECERS (Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale) is suitable for child care center classroom teachers of children ages 2-1/2 to 5 years.
Family Child Care providers should register for Rating Readiness Series: Using the FCCERS & ITERS on March 14, 2019 instead. (ECERS does not apply to family child care providers.)
Rating Readiness Series: Using the ECERS is an essential training to prepare for a successful initial Early Achievers rating that covers introductory information on how scoring works, the important requirements around accessibility and schedule, and not-so-obvious pitfalls to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to child care center teachers participating in Early Achievers. Center directors, if you have a large group of preschool teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Date: March 14, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Kristen Bowler-Marere
Cost: 0.00 for primary or secondary Early Achievers contacts
25.00 for additional attendees
Child Care Aware – Lynnwood Office
3400 188th St SW
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.