Pre-K CLASS Observation (Two-day Training)
This two-day training prepares participants to identify and code teacher-child interactions that improve learning. Attending this training is the first step in earning a CLASS™ observer certification. Whether CLASS™ data will be used for program evaluation or as a basis for professional development planning, accurate and fair data is essential. This two-day training prepares participants to identify and code teacher-child interactions that improve learning.
1) Gain in-depth knowledge about the PreK CLASS™ measure and the ways it organizes effective teacher-child interactions
2) Benefit from instruction and guided practice observing and coding, and
3) Hone observation and coding skills as preparation for the Pre-K CLASS™ reliability test.
Price increase is due to Teachstone new test and licensing fees. Up to $250 may be reimbursable through your MERIT account.
Registration deadline is January 30, 2019.
Date: February 14, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Trainer: Julie Wasilewski
Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC) 3900 Broadway
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.