Rating Readiness Series: Using the ITERS/FCCERS
Rating Readiness Series: Using the ITERS/FCCERS is suitable for all licensed family home providers and child care center classroom teachers of children birth to 2-1/2 years.
This training contains introductory information about the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS) and the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS) and is essential when preparing for a a successful initial Early Achievers Rating. It covers how scoring works, the requirements around accessibility and schedule, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls for teachers to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to those participating in Early Achievers.
Center directors, if you have a large group of infant and toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call (360) 734-8396 ext 449 to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Date: February 20, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Charlotte Zissel
Cost: 0.00 for primary or secondary Early Achievers contacts
25.00 for additional attendees
Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC)
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.