Rating Readiness Series: Using the ECERS
ECERS (Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale) is suitable for child care center classroom teachers of children ages 2-1/2 to 5 years who participate in Early Achievers.
(Family child care providers should register for the Rating Readiness Series: Using the FCCERS & ITERS on March 14, 2019 in Mt. Vernon. ECERS does not apply to Family Child Care.)
Rating Readiness Series: Using the ECERS is an essential training to prepare for a successful initial Early Achievers rating that covers introductory information on how scoring works, the important requirements around accessibility and schedule, and not-so-obvious pitfalls to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to child care center teachers participating in Early Achievers. Center directors, if you have a large group of preschool teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Date: March 2, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Trainer: Kat Kayser
Opportunity Council Conference Room 1111 Cornwall Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.