Electronic Attendance System Training
As of July 1, 2018, all providers accepting families that use Working Connections Child Care subsidies are required to track attendance using an electronic attendance system. This applies to child care centers, family home child care providers, and Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) providers. Providers have the option to use DCYF’s (formerly DEL) Electronic Attendance System or another DCYF-approved attendance system.
This training is provided free of charge to support child care providers who are learning how to use the system.
Date: April 9, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Anastasia Vitovitz
STARS: No STARS points
Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC) 3900 Broadway
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.