STEM in Early Care and Education – Part 1
The STEM in Early Care and Education training provides an overview of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) as it applies to teaching young children. Participants will discuss the components of teaching STEM with a focus on hands-on discovery learning. The class covers methods of best practice for teaching young children and how to use inquiry to develop new ideas and solve problems. Washington State guidelines will be applied to assist participants in their planning of STEM activities for young children.
Date: January 17, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Trainer: Ralicia (Rali) Preisinger
Everett School District Community Resource Center (CRC) 3900 Broadway
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.