Devereux Flip It Training
Training postponed. New date TBD.
Devereux Flip It focuses on implementing an easy-to-use four step strategy in response to challenging behaviors. Applying research based-techniques proven to support social-emotional development and improve behaviors, this strategy relies on a foundation of relationships, empathy, and understanding of trauma and toxic stress. Participants will learn about and practice the four steps: (F)eelings, (L)imits, (I)nquiry and (P)rompts and how to use them in a variety of situations and behaviors most prevalent in the classroom.
Date: January 19, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Trainer: Sarah Birch
Everett Community College 2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.