Early Achievers Level Two Training: QRIS School Readiness
School Readiness means that children are ready for school, families are ready to support children’s learning, and schools are ready for children. This training will introduce and model instructional techniques measured in the CLASS: emotional support, well-organized learning environments, and instructional techniques.
Date: February 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Trainer: Lynda Clements
Cost: 0.00 for primary or secondary Early Achievers contacts
40.00 for additional attendees
Verdant Health Commission – Cedar Room
4710 196th St. SW
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.