Advocate for Early Learning! (Lynnwood)
Join child care providers and other early learning professionals to learn more about the legislative process and how you can make yourself heard in Olympia. Learn effective ways to share your experience as a small business owner, child care employee, or concerned resident. Participants are strongly encouraged to share their stories. The group will collectively decide how best to move forward as a community to address issues and inform our policy efforts. Please RSVP so we can plan seating arrangements. Thanks!
Your voice for children matters!
What you can expect:
- A brief overview of the state legislative process
- An introduction to the 2019 legislative session and Washington’s child care and early learning priorities
- Learn about many different ways you can advocate for young children and families
- Connect with child care providers, families, and advocates
Date: December 17, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Special guests from Child Care Aware of Washington include Policy Director Ryan Pricco and Engagement Specialist Cameron Joy-Kurtz
STARS: No STARS
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!