Advocate for Early Learning! (Lynnwood)
Join child care providers and other early learning professionals to learn more about the legislative process and how you can make yourself heard in Olympia. Learn effective ways to share your experience as a small business owner, child care employee, or concerned resident. Participants are strongly encouraged to share their stories. The group will collectively decide how best to move forward as a community to address issues and inform our policy efforts. Please RSVP so we can plan seating arrangements. Thanks!
Your voice for children matters!
What you can expect:
- A brief overview of the state legislative process
- An introduction to the 2019 legislative session and Washington’s child care and early learning priorities
- Learn about many different ways you can advocate for young children and families
- Connect with child care providers, families, and advocates
Date: December 17, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Trainer: Special guests from Child Care Aware of Washington include Policy Director Ryan Pricco and Engagement Specialist Cameron Joy-Kurtz
STARS: No STARS
Verdant Health Commission – Birch Room 4710 196th St. SW
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.