Director's Toolkit Series – Inspiring Peak Performance: Competence, Commitment, and Collaboration (Session 4 of 4)
This module provides a comprehensive, integrated model for creating a professional learning community. Imagine what your early childhood programwould look like if it were a true professional learning community—a place where teachers saw each new day as an opportunity to expand their competence and confidence and support one another toward a shared vision of program excellence. In Inspiring Peak Performance, participants will learn about and implement five strategies—developmental supervision, teacher induction, individual learning plans, peer learning teams, and 360-degree feedback—that together will help make your vision of program excellence come alive.
Participants will receive:
- 6 STARS continuing education hours in Professional Development and Leadership (a $60 value)
- A copy for each participating program of Inspiring Peak Performance: Competence, Commitment, and Collaboration: by Paula Jorde Bloom, Ann Hentschel, and Jill Bella (a $24 value)
- 6 hours of 1:1 coaching to support implementation of goals and action plans (a $240 value)
- Additional tools and resources to support implementation of leadership plans
Date: December 18, 2018
Time: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Trainer: Jamie Ashton
STARS: 6 (for entire series)
DSHS Administrative Office – Bellingham 4104 Meridian St – Oak Room
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance
- Registration not accepted at class - please do not show up without registering first
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by noon the day before class. No refunds are given after the noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.8396 ext 227 or email@example.com.