Rating Readiness Series: Introduction to Quality Interactions
This class contains introductory information about high-quality teacher-child interactions, drawing on information from the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS). This training is essential when preparing for an Early Achievers rating. It covers to enhance your interactions with children and practice the skills that are the most difficult to incorporate into daily practice. (This class was previously marketed under the title, Using Teacher Talk to Support Learning.)
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special funding as a no-cost incentive to child care center teachers and family child care providers participating in Early Achievers. If you have a large group of preschool/toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
- Registration not accepted at class – please do not show up without registering with our office
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling by 12:00 pm the day before class. No refunds are given after noon deadline
- We love children, but not in our classes please.
- If you do not receive an email confirming your registration, please contact us at 360.734.5121 ext 227 or email@example.com
Date: August 9, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trainer: Eylssa Yunker
Looking for something else? Click here to be directed to the full training calendar.
- Up to $250 fee reimbursement may be available through MERIT.
- Registration and payment required 48 hours in advance
- Full refunds for cancellations are only issued with at least one day advance notice.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for last minute cancellations or no-shows. Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive STARS hours or a refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar and registrants will be notified.
- You should receive an automatic confirmation email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or junk mail folders first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to resend.
- Sorry! For online trainings it is not possible to register and pay for more than one person at a time. Please submit a separate registration for each person attending. Thanks!